We wrote these classes just for you! As former Corporate Controllers who used Dynamics NAV and Business Central every day in our jobs, we wanted every CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager, and anyone who works alongside these roles to learn all the things we wish we knew when we were using this software. This class is our chance to share all the things we learned over 20 years of Controllership – the good, the bad, the big and the small – we cover fundamentals, best practices, and many, many daily tips and tricks on how to work with ERP software in the real world, all with a specific focus on accounting.
As experienced trainers of adult learners, we use proven practices to make sure you retain what you learn and are fully equipped to go back to the office and immediately apply what you discovered in class. Each day, you will spend more than 50% of your time doing hands-on exercises in our simulated learning environment. All classes are taught in the most recent versions of Dynamics NAV and Business Central, but all material applies to all versions, and instructors will point out differences along the way.
You’ll also attend class at one of our premium training facilities, where you will be provided a comfortable learning environment, plenty of snacks and coffee, and longer breaks so you have enough time to check back at the office and still completely dedicate class time to learning.
Dynamics NAV Controller’s 5-Day Boot Camps
- Chicago, Illinois – March 25 – 29, 2019
- Fresno, California – June 24 – 28, 2019 [REGISTER HERE]
- Houston, Texas – August 19 – 23, 2019
- NAVUG SUMMIT in Orlando, Florida – October 7 – 11, 2019
Dynamics NAV Advanced Controller’s 5-Day Boot Camps
- Chicago, Illinois – September 16 – 20, 2019
- Chicago, Illinois – December 16 – 20, 2019
All 5-Day Boot Camps are $2,500 per class. Early-Bird pricing is available at $2,300 per class at stated dates. Cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice are not refundable.
Topics Covered in Controller’s Boot Camp
- Role Center Overview
- Chart of Accounts
- Posting Groups
- Financial Setups and Master Records
- Best Practices for Accounts Receivable
- Best Practices for Accounts Payable
- Approvals and Workflows
- Common Corrections
- Efficient Journal Entries
- Fixed Asset Management
- Best Practices for Month End Close
- Best Practices for Year End Close
- Getting Ready for Audit
- Financial Data Migration Techniques
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (most recent version)
- Design of Financial Reports with Account Schedules
Topics Covered in Advanced Controller’s Boot Camp
More information coming soon on this highly requested class!